Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Setting my foot on blogging

This being my first post, let me start on the relationship which myself and blogger has. I have know Mr.Blogger since 2005. Since then, I read other peoples blogs but never had the inspiration to start my own. Well, I do have few blogs which Iam using as a part time revenue generating tool (Adsense). I have wonderful memories with Mr.Blogger, there was once a time when I used sit all day long for months optimising the template code, uploading content, monitizing etc etc like a mad man. Right now, I consider that time to be well spent coz for the past few months( i wuld say years too), I dont wirte anything but revenue flows in. let me stop as of now with my adsense success story, ill write on it later.

Currently, Iam working on a project which will encompass the telecom policies followed in india. I had a telephonic conversation with the circles secretary and he was pleased to help me out. I exlpained to him the objective of my research and he listened to it without any interuption. He has also promised me that hell provide me with important documents. Hope i find all of 'em useful. I fixed an appoitment with him on the 16th of this month to conduct an interview. Lets see if everything turns up well. The fact that I have return to NY on the 8th of next month makes me anxious and restless because I have only a few days left and I have to complete all my interviews.

Iam sure this post will be bringing about obscure thoughts on what Iam upto. Ill eloborate in my later posts. Hang on!!

No comments: