Thursday, July 10, 2008

The war to get the right contacts

It gets realy frustrating when you know the destintaion but U dont know the route. When I started off with the project, I kept telling myself that it is top notch thing to do. However, the ground realities do not allow. To be honest with me atlest, I should say,"Dude, it was all your fault". It was me who put myself into jeopardy, was is not for my lazing around habit, I would have achieved a lot. The next big thing which strikes the hell out of me is when people turn arrogant and turn their back. I had this person, Mr.B(not worth mentioning) assuring me that hell surely help me in getting in touch with a senior official in Airtel. After a couple of days, I called him and since then I hear only the IVR telling me that he is not available at the moment. He should have atleast had the courtesy to attend my call and tell me that he cant help me out.

I spoke with a friend of mine, Mr.Ashok, an IAS aspirant and I asked him for help. He as usual, replied with a promising tone. I realy could not think of anything which would make me not count on him. He wrote his IAS examz a week earlier and hes right now preparing for his upcoming M.Tech exam..Phew..Good for him.

Iam still wondering whether it would be a good idea to call my friend Micheal. We are good friends but lately I had not called him atall. It would be realy wierd if I called him to just ask him for a favour. Oh..the favour, I did not mention what it is about. Micheal's friend is a relative to Dr.M. Karunanidhi, so, If i get in touch with Micheals friend, I could try to fix an appointment with Dayanidhi Maran sir. I dont know if it is possible but its worth giving it a shot. Fingers crossed.

No comments: